The A-1 lock offers a convenient and secure entry solution. Three ways to unlock: Fingerprint, user code or key. Up to 100 fingerprint users can be registered in the system. Up to 100 user codes can be programmed into the system. Individual fingerprint user and user code deletion. Build-in touch active sensor: one touch to unlock. Self-learning ability: fingerprint template is updated after every fingerprint entry. Two ways to login the system: programming code or administrator fingerprint. Support passage mode: stay at "unlock" state during the passage mode. Memory function: "power run-out" or "system reset" will not cause the loss of registered fingerprint(s) and user code(s). Reversible lever: lock fits both left-handled and right-handed door. Reversing lever controlled by key. "Schlage C key" as an override key. Key override feature could be disabled. 9V battery may be attached as an additional power source. Double-shell heavy duty construction design. Low power alert. Specifications: Optical sensor. Standard 12-key keypad. Tubular latch. Adjustable backset 2 ?" or 2 ¾". Fit door thickness between 1 ¼" and 2 ¼" (Order screws for door thickness between 2 ¼" and 2 ½"). Operation temperature from -4°F to 150°F (-20°C to 65°C). Powered by 4 AA Alkaline batteries (not included). Lock designed for interior door only.
- Designed in us, the a1 lock features a combination fingerprint scanner and a keypad
- The aardwolf a1 has self-learning ability, which enables the lock to update a user fingerprint template after every entry
- Removable key cylinder lets user to make key copies or re-key easily
- Reversible handle fit either left or right handed door
- Fits a USA standard 2-1/8" diameter hole with a thickness of 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" door