Honeywell electronic digital deadbolts feature traditional key access as well as the ability to unlock with a Programmable 4 to 8 digit user code (keyless entry). these Honeywell locks allow the owner to program up to 50 different user Codes and delete them as desired. The Honeywell electronic digital deadbolt allows you to set an automatic lock function that will return the deadbolt to the locked position at a programmed amount of time after the lock is opened. there is also a vacation mode that puts the system into a low power consumption state and disables all buttons and functions until the programmer chooses to reactivate the lock. the lock features bump protection, an installation hardware kit and 2 keys, a single cylinder deadbolt, and is easy to install with PHILLIPS head screwdriver. Battery operated: requires 4 aa alkaline batteries (not included).
Eligible For Free Shipping
- One-touch locking; locks with one touch of programming button
- Backlit illumination to make it easy to see in all conditions
- Failed attempt alarm ; warning sounds and LED flashes red after 4 incorrect code attempts and keypad shuts down for 30 seconds
- Fits 1 3/8-inch to 1 3/4-inch door thickness
- Limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty/1-year limited electronics warranty