Add style and security to your home with the SmartCode 913 electronic deadbolt. The keyless entry deadbolt allows you to enter your home using a personal code and the motorized deadbolt locks with just the push of a button. It also includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind. With a dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design, the SmartCode 913 complements any Kwikset knob, lever or handleset. Secured keyless entry convenience includes 16 user codes plus a master code feature for added security, a tamper resistant interior cover, and a 10 digit backlit keypad with dedicated lock button for one touch locking. Users have additional options that include turning on automatic door locking after 30 seconds, a door locked/unlocked blinking LED indicator, and audible beeping when pressing buttons. Kwikset’s SmartCode 913 Electronic Deadbolt is BHMA grade 2 certified, UL certified 20 minute fire rated, and has patented side locking bar technology offering improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks. An alarm sounds after 3 consecutive incorrect codes are entered. This secure deadbolt features SmartKey technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps – compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway. Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) and installs in minutes with just a screw driver - no new screw holes or hard wiring needed. Comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty and 1 year electronics warranty. *4 AA batteries required for operation – not included."
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Keyless entry touchpad with a motorized deadbolt and sleek interior; includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind
- 10 digit backlit audible keypad, one-touch locking, 30 second autolock option, and 16 customizable access codes for increased security
- BHMA Grade 2 certified, UL certified with 20 minute fire rating, and features SmartKey re-key technology with BumpGuard protection
- Prior to purchase, please verify that this lock fits your door
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8" - 2" thick). Please see sizing specifications chart included with product images
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver - no new screw holes or hardwiring needed. Please see installation video included with product images
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included)
- Please see Specification Sheet, Installation Manual and User Manual under Technical Specification section for additional information.