MaxGrade manufactures door hardware with exceptional value and uncompromising quality. Its solid all metal construction provides dependable security and strength. This hardware is ideal for both single-family and multi-family applications. The MKPL London electronic keypad lever lock easily installs on 1-3/8-inch to 2-inch thick doors. Backset is adjustable between 2-3/8 inch and 2-3/4 inch. Unit is supplied with square corner latch faceplate and square corner strike. Installs in standard 2-1/8-inch door prep – no additional holes to drill. ADA approved and reversible for LH and RH doors. Auto-locking feature enhances security and convenience. Operated by push button keypad, remote fob and mechanical key override. Illuminated keypad for nighttime usage. 6 user code capacity – user code can be 4 – 10 digits in length. Easily delete user codes individually or all at once. Low battery warning. Audible indicator when correct or wrong code is used. Easily programmed at the keypad. Powered by 4 AA batteries, not included. The MaxGrade keypad deadbolt is backed by a one year electronic component warranty.
- Installs in standard 2 1/8" door prep - no additional holes to drill
- Auto-locking function enhances security and convenience
- 6 User Code capacity - user code can be 4 - 10 digits in length
- Easily programmed at the keypad - - programming code provided for each lock
- Operated by keypad or remote fob; 1 fob per lock