Keyless access. Allows homeowners to choose whether the door remains locked (with a code required for entry) or unlocked (no code required for entry) by rotating the inside thumb turn. Ideal for garage entry doors, home offices, storage rooms, etc. Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive. Vandal resistant clutching lever and knob design. Code control; pre-set with random 6-digit programming code and two random 4-digit user codes. 19 user code capacity; 10,000 user code combinations. Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified. Warning code sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds. Mechanical key override. Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand. Emergency exit feature; allows for panic-free exit. Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks. 9-volt alkaline battery included. Fits most standard door preps. Just a screwdriver needed for installation on pre-prepped doors. DOOR THICKNESS: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". CYLINDER: 5-pin solid brass, keyed 5-pin, C keyway, keyed different (KD). LATCH: 1" x 2-1/4" radius corner faceplate, 7/8" housing diameter, Triple-Option square corner, radius corner and circular drive-in faceplates. STRIKES: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4", square and radius corner, full lip, no box, latch strike. BACKSET: Universal backset, fits 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets. KEYS: Nickel silver cut keys, 5-pin, C-section. Minimum 5-1/2" center-to-center distance between cross bore holes. All-metal chassis and escutcheons. Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons.
Schlage FE595 V PLY 505 FLA Plymouth Keypad Entry with Flex-Lock and Flair Style Levers, Bright Brass
- Keyless entry for enhanced security, no keys to lose or forget
- Flex-Lock feature allows you to switch between unlocked or automatic re-locking with the turn of a button
- Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
- Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code
- Includes 9-volt battery, a 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory