Home Keypad Lever with Z-Wave Technology
Secure your home with this Schlage keypad lever featuring Z-Wave technology (model FE599NX), and stop worrying about losing keys, being locked out, or having to hide a spare. With the simplified home automation features of Z-Wave technology, you can control the security of your home even when you're not there from any Internet-enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer. And you don't need any advanced technical skills or home automation knowledge to install this keypad lever in your home.
- Includes Schlage FE599NX CAM 716 keypad lever; two keys; operating and installation instructions
FE599NX Keypad Lever At a Glance:
- Keyed or keypad entry with up to 19 private four-digit codes
- Vandal-resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA
- Easy to install--no wiring
- Wireless home automation via Z-Wave technology
- Online monitoring and programming via smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Limited lifetime warranty on finish and mechanics; 1-year warranty on electronics
Run Your Home from Anywhere
With Z-Wave Technology, you can now run your home from wherever life takes you. We’re all busy, on the go, and being pulled in a hundred different directions. That makes staying on top of what’s happening at home especially hard. With Z-Wave wireless technology, you can make your house behave the way you want it to by controlling your locks, lights, thermostats, cameras, and more, all from your computer or smart phone.
Supported by leading household brands, such as Schlage, Z-Wave lets you affordably manage your home the way you want as your needs grow. With the use of this technology, you can wirelessly connect numerous Z-Wave based products to your home network. Gradually build your system with cameras, locks, lighting and small appliance controls, thermostats and sensors over time, or implement a complete home security and energy management solution from day one.
The FE599NX is ANSI Grade 2 Certified for enhanced security, and it features a 1-inch throw bolt to prevent kick-ins, a vandal-resistant free spinning deadbolt turn, and a patented commercial-grade clutching motor that's been tested to one million cycles. Its re-keyable cylinders match existing locks for single key convenience.
This keypad lever features a non-wearing keypad that is lighted for nighttime use and epoxy-coated buttons that prevent fading and wear. It holds up to 19 user unique codes (with over 10,000 four-digit user code combinations), and you can easily program a code right at the keypad or online via your Z-wave provider.
It's powered by a 9-volt battery for up to a three-year battery life. Easy to install, you'll be able to replace your existing lock with a screwdriver in less than 30 minutes--no wiring required--and it fits all standard door preparations (1-3/8- to 1-3/4-inch thickness). The universal latch fits a 2-3/8- or 2-3/4 backset, has a 1-1/8- x 2-3/4-inch round corner strike reinforcer, and its latch faceplate features a 1 x 2-1/4-inch round corner and drive-in option. The exterior measures 3 x 7 x 3.25 inches, while the interior measures 3.25 x 8.25 x 3 inches. This keypad lever comes with two keys, features reversible levers for convenience, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on finish and mechanics and a 1-year warranty on electronics.
Schlage Z-Wave Home Keypad Lever, Works with Amazon Alexa via SmartThings, Aged Bronze, FE599NX CAM 716 ACC 716
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Receive text or email alert when your family uses their codes, so you know who's home
- Grant access to your home when you can't be there with a scheduled code to let someone. Guaranteed to fit existing pre-drilled standard doors
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely.This lock will fit either a 2 3/8" backset or a 2 3/4" backset. The bolt is preset to fit a 2 3/8" backset. If your backset is not 2 3/8", you need to adjust your bolt by rotating it counterclockwise
- Run the most important systems in your home-thermostats, locks, lights and cameras - from anywhere with Nexia Home Intelligence.Check edge of door to determine the type of face plate
- This Z-Wave enabled product communicates wirelessly to other Z-Wave products in your home; remote management with a Nexia Home Intelligence system
- This Z-Wave enabled product allows for wireless communication to other Z-Wave products in your home
- Door range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard