The Schlage NDE Series wireless lock with ENGAGE technology is designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use. Developed specifically for facilities that want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency, it is ideal for interior office doors, common area doors, and sensitive storage spaces with a cylindrical door prep. NDE Series wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. NDE Series wireless locks utilize the standard ND cylindrical door prep and can be installed in minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver; no need to install additional components, drill holes or run wires to each opening. ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps make it easy to configure lock settings, add users, and view audits and alerts from anywhere. NDE Series wireless locks can be updated manually at the lock with the ENGAGE mobile app or automatically daily over Wi-Fi. NDE Series wireless locks with ENGAGE technology are compatible with most proximity and smart cards including aptiQ and aptiQmobile, and HID. Designed for interior & exterior use with latest firmware. Includes Schlage Rhodes lever handle design with Schlage Everest S123 keyway key override, includes 2 keys. Also, includes 5 Schalge AptiQ proximity cards (HID Compatible). AptiQ cards may be substituted with HID cards based on availability.
- Designed to be the easiest electronic lock to install, connect, manage, and use
- Multi-technology reader works with most major band proximity and smart card credentials
- Manage lock configuration and users from anywhere using the ENGAGE web and mobile apps 1
- Send updates manually at the lock via Bluetooth or automatically daily when connected to Wi-Fi
- Up to 2 years of battery life with 4 AA batteries & Rated for Interior and Exterior Use