95 fingerprints, 95 codes and 3 backup mechanical keys
Ultraloq Advanced Fingerprint Technology
Durable, waterproof and dustproof
Heal broken fingerprint lines
Long Battery Life
Up to 8,000 times access. Low battery alarm on OLED
Lock fits both left-handled and right-handed door
Support passage mode
Stay at unlock state during the passage mode, Ultraloq will stay unlocked for convenient free passage.
Support Lockout Mode
Ultraloq can only be operated manually by the mechanical key, all electronic features including fingerprints and codes are turned off.
Adjustable Latch backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", Fit door thickness between 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
Resolution: 500 DPI
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
FRR (False Rejection Rate): 0.001%
FAR (False Acceptance Rate): 0.00001%
Finish: Satin Nickel, aged Bronze, bright Brass
Dimension: 3.5 x 6.3 x 7 inch (front panel), 3.3 x 6.3 x 7 inch (back panel)
Working Temperature: Outside lock body: -31°F (-35°C) to 158°F (70°C), Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
Eligible For Free Shipping
- ADVANCED FINGERPRINT IDENTIFICATION: 95 fingerprints can be enrolled. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second and works well for kids and the elder. 95 users defined 4-8 digit codes.
- HIDDEN BACKUP KEY: 3 mechanical keys for backup, a keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
- SOLID AND RESISTANT: The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation.
- UP TO 1 YEAR BATTERY LIFE: 3 AA batteries, up to 8000 times access. Innovation in clutch design makes UL3 more reliable but 50% less power consumption than traditional clutches.
- INTUITIVE OLED DISPLAY: Use touchscreen to simply add or delete user on the device. An OLED with intuitive information will walk you through the whole process.