The RTS is perfect for security-sensitive business and government environments. Set access control rights for each individual user to each individual lock and upload these access rights in seconds. You can establish these based on time of day, and day of the week for scheduled control when you add the Ms1 management system (sold separately). you can register users as fingerprint only, pin-code only, or a combination of both on any lock or group of locks you define. The combination of large user capacity, audit trails, built-in scheduling system and weather-proof design makes this system unequaled in value compared to other products currently available. The RTS series delivers uncompromising commercial-grade quality. This lock is a true workhorse, tested to over 2 million duty cycles. The RTS has a 3-hour UL fire-rated latch and a free-wheeling clutch. The outdoor portion is weather resistant. When used with the Ms1 management system you can configure all locks on your network and manage all user information from a central system administrator’s position. This lock can be used with existing key systems. The RTS lock series includes a removable rim cylinder in standard sizing. These locks can be adapted to use other keyways using a small format IC housing Adapter. Scheduling: create day/time and user specific lock schedules. Users with administrator authority have access at all times. Holiday mode: set up to 12 dates which will override regular unlock periods, keeping lock secure. Weight: 9 lbs dimensions: 4.5 x 12 x 12 in finish: satin chrome manufacturer: Westinghouse lock features: audit trail, scheduling handle type: lever locking device: cylindrical latch door opening: standard access type: fingerprint, keypad – digits ansi rating: grade 1 backset: 2–¾” false identification rate: < .001% false rejection rate: < .01% dimensions: 9-1/2″ h x 3″ W x 1-1/2″ D door thickness: 1-1/2″ to 2″ warranty: 2 year limited manufacturer lock meets grade 1 standards, backset – grade 2 pin or fingerprint only; user id and finger print or pin warranty: 2 year limited manufacturer *requires RTS management software.
- Auto-locking with up to 1000 users per lock. Multi-modal options with pin code, fingerprint and mechanical key. 3 authority levels: administrator, manager & user
- 4TH generation advanced CMOS optical fingerprint sensor. Locks can integrate with your server or operate stand-alone
- First person in prevents doors from automatically unlocking at scheduled times even If Personnel have yet to arrive
- Capture, review, and transmit audit Trail history. Easy to read and use inner and outer oled screens
- Weatherproof and rock solid construction - secure pin code access - transfer and view audit Trail to any authorized PC using USB