The RTS-PV is perfect for security-sensitive business and government environments. Set access control rights for each individual user to each individual lock and upload these access rights in seconds. You can register users with pin Codes. The combination of medium user capacity, audit trails, built-in scheduling system and weatherproof operation makes this system unequaled in value. While the RTS-PV user capacity is reduced, it still packs the same security. ANSI grade 2durability with an IP56 rating ensures that the RTS-PV is built to last, and at a lower price point to benefit smaller facilities with less than 100 users. The V stands for value but Westinghouse still gives you the ability with this commercial lock to tap into it’s access control capabilities with Ms1 lite, and Ms1 professional software kits to keep your facility secure. Grade: meets grade 1 standards backset: 2-3/4 in, grade 2 Verification type: pin dimensions: 9-1/2 h x 3 W x 1-1/2 D in door thickness: 1-1/2 to 2 in holiday mode: set up to 12 dates which will override regular unlock periods, keeping lock secure 2 year warranty from the date of purchase this lock can be used with existing key systems: the rts lock series includes a removable rim cylinder in standard sizing. These locks can be adapted to use other keyways using a small format IC housing Adapter.
- 100 user capacity - 2 authority levels: administrator, user - multi-modal options with secure pin code and mechanical key - easy to read oled screens
- IP56 tested ensures resistance to humidity, dust, and rain - FCC, CE, UL, ANSI, RoHS certifications - ISO 9001 compliant
- ISO/ts 16949 - ISO 14001 - 83% made in America - program at the lock or use optional software
- Capture, review, and transmit audit Trail history - scheduling: create day/time and user specific lock schedules, users with administrator authority have access at all times
- MS1 lite and MS1 professional are optional management software kits for administration of the locks on your network (sold separately)