The RTS-PZ is perfect for security-sensitive business and government environments. Set access control rights for each individual user to each individual lock and upload these access rights in seconds. The combination of large user capacity, audit trails, built-in scheduling system and weather- proof design makes this system unequaled in value compared to other products currently available. The rts series delivers uncompromising commercial-grade quality. This lock is a true workhorse, tested to over 2 million duty cycles. The rts has a 3-hour UL fire-rated latch and a free-wheeling clutch. The outdoor portion is weather resistant. When used with the Ms1 management system you can configure all locks on your network and manage all user information from a central system administrator’s position. The Z-Wave chip inside the RTS-PZ allows the lock to communicate with other Z-Wave devices. And, with your Z-Wave hub, you can take control of your lock and control of who accesses your door and when, all from your cell phone, tablet or computer. Build onto your system with other Z-Wave devices and make your system stronger by having more devices that can speak to each other. It all starts with one device, but imagine the endless possibilities you can have by starting now to build your Z-Wave remote control system. This lock can be used with existing key systems the rts lock series includes a removable rim cylinder in standard sizing. These locks can be adapted to use other keyways using a small format IC housing Adapter. Grade: meets grade 1 standards Verification type: pin backset: 2-3/4 in, grade 2 dimensions: 9-1/2 h x 3 W x 1-1/2 D in door thickness: 1-1/2 to 2 in FCC, ce, UL, ansi, rohs certifications ISO/ts, 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 complaint 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Non-fingerprint model, fingerprint RTS-PZ available - meets or exceeds Z-Wave Alliance requirements - 260Ft wireless open-air range, this is double what other Z-Wave devices offer
- Z-wave Plus 5202 Chipset with integrated Z-Wave controller - mesh network extends range of other devices - 1,000 user capacity
- Easy to read oled screens - operate stand alone or integrate server side - capture, review, and transmit audit Trail history
- P56 tested and dust proof design - rugged, zinc cast enclosures - can be used with MS1 as an optional management software tool which allows you to administer an unlimited Number of locks
- Auto-locking - multi-modal access via pin code, and mechanical key